· Have the ability to imagine and express ideas through shapes, colors and volumes.
· Be creative and sensitive to the development of the visual arts.
· Be reflective, critical and self-critical.
· Show abilities in assuming responsibility, being disciplined and organized, and with an interest in developing artistic activities and a desire to learn.
· Show willingness to investigate and a respect for culture.
· A creative and innovative professional.
· An effective communicator through the artistic medium of photography.
· A producer of artistic-cultural assets that synthesize theory and practice in the field of photography.
· An appropriate user of photographic tools and materials.
· A strong and integral sensory-intellectual development.
· A strong connection with the social environment, facilitating reflection on it, its interpretation and its artistic and aesthetic transformation.