Certification (obtaining the degree)
The requirements to obtain the Bachelor's degree in psychology, in addition to those established by the applicable university regulations, are the following:
· Cover 100% of the credits provided in the corresponding curriculum.
· Comply with the social service in accordance with current regulations.
· Approve the professional evaluation according to the chosen degree modality.
· Carry out the administrative procedures indicated by university regulations
· Thesis, Thesis and Reports
· Outstanding Academic Performance
· Production of educational materials
· Research and Graduate Studies
The following are specific options for the exam modality:
· Theoretical and practical global exam: it is the oral or written test that allows the assessment of the knowledge acquired by students in their training to relate them and apply them to concrete situations of their professional work, which will be about knowledge acquired general principles and on the practical aspects of the exercise itself.
· Theoretical global exam: In this modality, the intern undergoes an evaluation in relation to the specific curriculum of his training academic must support an oral or written examination, and will be about general areas of knowledge, group of subjects or basic foundations of professional practice.
· General professional certification exam: This exam aims to establish to what extent the interns of the degrees for which the National Center for the Evaluation of Higher Education (CENEVAL) has general certification exams, they credit the score and the academic level of excellence, in accordance with the parameters defined by the Center.
Professional or technical-professional training examination: It is the defense or oral replication of a documentary research work or field that the intern supports in front of a jury, and which usually deals with the set of subjects or fields of knowledge that make up the curriculum of his career.
· Verbal or written reply: It is the argumentation that the supporter makes regarding a specific topic that will deal with the set of subjects of the curriculum or on basic aspects of the specific professional task.
For the modalities of Thesis, Thesis and Reports here are the specifics:
· Thesis: It is an unpublished research work, which will aim to present new knowledge, interpretations methods on any aspect of a certain social reality. In the field of design, the final product can be a project, a prototype or a model.
· Thesis: It is a monographic work that can be done by bachelor or mid-level professional education intern superior, whose professions require title for its exercise. The work must be written with a minimum length of 45 pages and a maximum of 60.
· Professional internship report: It is the document in which the intern manifests which were the problems that were faced in relation to the social and material demands demanded by the exercise of his profession and what were the measures implemented to solve them or try to solve them, while representing an option to initiate diagnostic processes on the performance of its graduates in the professional task, as well as of adaptation and updating of the curriculum. To graduate through this option, the intern must accredit at least two years of professional practice.
· Social service report: It is the report that the service provider provides in order to explain what knowledge has been acquired in his academic training he applied and what were the new ones he assimilated, as well as his suggestions for the best performance of the work done in the area of secondment. In this process the results of the experience are gathered, both from the provider, as of the place where he performed his social service.
All the options of this modality must be supported before a jury and the supporter must reply to the observations of the members of the jury.
The following are specific options for the outstanding academic performance modalities:
· Academic excellence: It is the automatic obtaining of a minimum global average of 95 (ninety five), passing a maximum of 10% (ten percent) of the subjects in extraordinary period.
· Degree by average: This modality allows the automatic obtaining of the degree for having obtained a global average minimum of 90 (ninety), accrediting all the subjects corresponding to a curriculum during the regular periods of exams.
For the modalities of production of educational materials, the following are specific options:
· Annotated or illustrated guides: These are pedagogical documents, of a guiding nature, whose objective is to facilitate the process of teaching-learning based on the design of techniques, manuals, programs and procedures for content support disciplines of a specific program of course or subject. These can be: Texts, didactic prototypes, audiovisuals or instructions for laboratory and workshop practices.
· Teaching pack: It is the product of an educational research which results in material that serves as a didactic support for a specific discipline.
· Pedagogical Proposal: Consists in the foundation of a project in which some innovation is presented in the field pedagogical. It can be referred to theoretical, methodological, instrumental, content, school organization, etc.
Considering the way in which the courses have been proposed, the pedagogical proposal must be the logical result of its process; part of the teaching situation that is problematized and culminates with the formulation and implementation of the proposal.
The following are specific options for the research modality and postgraduate studies:
· Courses or credits of masters or doctorate in Institutions of Higher Education of recognized prestige: Consists of the recovery of the experience and knowledge of the master's or specialty studies, linking this process with the needs or problems of the degree where the holder is aspired. The application of this modality will depend on the academic credits of the postgraduate and of the dispositions that the particular regulations of the University Centers establish. In any case, the researches and products that the intern will carry out in the postgraduate courses will be taken into account.
· Monographic update work: It is the study or publication that presents a global and integrating vision of the informative contents of a profession or professional field. It is translated into practical documents for counselors professionals and must contain systematized data tending to the constant updating of materials and methods implemented in a career or specific area of knowledge of the academic curriculum of the respective curriculum.
· Research seminar: It consists of works that, being elaborated individually or collectively, describe, characterize or they contribute preferably to the solution of concrete technical and social problems. In any case, it will be an original proposal that is based, in theory and in practice, a complete research work corresponding to the objects of study to which the academic programs of the respective School or University Center refer.
· Seminar of degree: It is the modality that is directed mainly to the academic personnel graduated from the University of Guadalajara, which has not obtained its professional or professional technical degree. It consists of a series of meetings during which a short period (three to six months), a general methodology and specific work techniques are established, which allow the through the presentation of documentary products, to which the same value of a thesis is conferred.
Design or redesign of Equipment, Apparatus or Machinery: The intern will have to deliver a written work where he specifies drawings, calculations, circuits, etc. involved in their work, which must have as a fundamental characteristic, be satisfactory of a technical or human need.
The redesign is understood as the major repair or modification of an item of equipment, apparatus or Administrative procedures for obtaining the certificate of certification The graduate of the Psychology Degree must submit the following documentation to the Career Coordination:
1. Degree application form
2. Original and copy of the certificate of registration and update of information of graduates
3. Certificate of non-debit of the library (pre-qualification card)
4. Proof of non-payment of materials or economic
5. Certified transcripts by the administrative secretary
6. 5 photos credential size B / N front
7. Donation of a new Psychology book of recent edition
8. Donation of 10 blank CDs
9. Professional exam payment receipt
10. Photocopy of the original birth certificate
11. Photocopy of the proof of release of the social service
12. Photocopy of the diploma certificate in the case of the theoretical global examination modality
13. Photocopy of the CENEVAL record of results in the case of the General Professional Certification Examination.
Administrative procedures to obtain the title:
· Original birth certificate
· 3 photographs of title B / N
· Certified copy of the certificate of certification
· Certified transcripts by the Administrative Secretary
· Application for registration of degrees, diplomas and degrees
· Payment card of the tariff duly paid
· Payment card of the parchment duly paid