The applicant should preferably meet:
- Analysis capacity.
- Reading comprehension skills.
- Oral skills to expose situations.
- Ability to relate abstract thinking to specific situations, in order to guarantee legal interpretation and practice.
- Capacity to work individually as well as in a team.
- Critical and self-critical ability.
- Disposition to listen and understand personal and social problems
- Interest to be informed of its social environment.
The graduate of the Bachelor of Laws will have a solid academic background, which will allow him/her to develop ethically and professionally in the legal field. According to the orientation studied, the graduate will be able to: investigate in the legal field, legally certify, legislate, litigate, provide legal advice, procure and administer justice, as well as promote competent legal apprenticeships for:
- Conduct legal research in order to propose solutions to the problems of contemporary society, at the national and international context.
- Carry out functions of management, consultation and legal advice in the different areas that demand their professional work.
- Know the procedures to carry out the public certification.
- Interrelate the social reality with the legal norm, in order to propose initiatives for modification and creation of laws.
- Apply the rule to specific cases in all types of legal processes.
- Procure and administer justice from the field of public service.
- Transmit and generate legal knowledge and interest in it.