The requirements to obtain the degree of Bachelor of Nursing, in addition to those established by the applicable university regulations, are the following:
· Cover 100% of the credits provided in the corresponding curriculum.
· Comply with the social service in accordance with current regulations.
Choose one of the types of degrees:
· Outstanding academic performance: academic excellence; obtaining the degree by general average.
· Exams: global theoretical and practical; general professional certificate; of professional or professional technical training.
· Production of educational materials: commented or illustrated guides; teaching packages; pedagogical proposal.
· Thesis and reports: thesis; dissertation; report of professional practices; social service report.