To train professionals with academic excellence in the design, implementation and administration of networks, services, applications and telecommunication systems with an ethical, integral approach to security and innovation that allows them to perform adequately with a global vision and local commitment.
1. Implement and manage networks to guarantee telecommunications with security and responsibility.
2. Design architectures for embedded systems with the purpose of developing technologies
3. Develop computer systems to optimize processes in order to add value
4. Implement and manage distributed systems to integrate multiple resources with the purpose of impacting the availability and capacity of computing resources.
5. Manipulate electronic devices to generate the transmission of data with the purpose of satisfying specific functions.